Why are there so many conservatives online?

Is it because they can be racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and any other kind of bigoted online without much risk of losing their job or getting punched in the mouth by non-bigoted people tired of hearing their nonsense?

Only 20% of Americans are liberals? Is that why Mrs. Clinton won the popular vote?

cause theyre everywhere

• LOL popular vote. we have an electoral college that's why she lost and why Biden 

will lose they have gone so far left even socialist aren't even trying to hide anymore. As for being "bigoted' I'm the same online as I'm offline and I don't care if I get fired. The last time I checked free speech was and is for everyone. 

It's a privately owned internet!  Our government failed to apply anti trust laws to it.  We're not even getting net neutrality.  

You sound like one of those violent Whookie types 

Punched in the mouth?

More likely to take a hit from your gay "man purse", huh?

There's far more conservatives in real life. 

Keep in mind only 20% of the country is liberal. Most of the liberals online are people from the UK or other countries, paid posters, bots etc. Also, keep in mind most liberals have more time to spend since they typically don't have jobs. 

@OP- You can't assume all democrat voters are liberal. Most people who vote democrat are single issue voters and they're often poorly educated. The statistic I cited came from Gallup so it is a fact. 

One conservative is one too many for you. Correct? 

Liberals are not known for their tolerance, despite their rhetoric to the contrary. 

• mokrie

The people you describe are not conservatives. They are racists and bigots. Real conservatives are neither.

• Rich B

You poor snowflake. Is that mommy calling you?

Why are you online? Are your conservative coworkers tired of hearing your la la land liberal comments all day? Or are you just not getting any?