Why do liberals judge people based on the color of their skin, instead of by the content of their character?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

That's the way liberals think . This is why Biden is only going to pick a certain gender for a running mate and she  must have a dark appearance on the outside . Her love for America will not be an important factor for consideration . As far as liberal judges go , the only factor they consider these days is to make sure bad characters get off 

• 2 months ago

We don't you moron

• 2 months ago

i dont think they all do that

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I doubt they realize that people have character, other than racial stereotypes portrayed by Hollywood.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because color is visual no conversation needed

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hate fills their minds.  They cannot even stop themselves.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What a load of baloney, we can tell you're getting desperate... and I'll eat my hat if that's a real photo of you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because according to their Leftist standards of today, both Martin Luther King and John F Kennedy are considered "right wingers".  Your question is directly taken from MLK's dream which is being defaced by every action of Black Lives Matter as well as the modern day Liberal (Leftist) support.

It's important to make the distinction that modern Liberals are not Classic Liberals.   Classic Liberals today are (once again) considered too "right wing" for today's radical Lefits mob.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why do Conservatives accuse other people of being what they are? Trump does it daily. 

• 2 months ago

Why do you say this of Liberals ?   Oh, You are being sarcastic.!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.