Anonymous

Do you think next year could we free of Coronavirus?

I like to be in my house but I would like a real vacune to be in the street without problem.

I hope so my friend

Definitely not, it’s a virus. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon. 

absolutely not.......................

I certainly hope so. The world needs a break from this pandemic! 

Either a vaccine gets issued or herd immunity eventually beats back the virus. Either way life goes on.

It will be over in two months. Whether Biden, Pelosi and Schumer accept that remains to be seen. 

No, our only hope at this point is a vaccine and coming up with a vaccine in such a short amount of time is unheard of. I would also like to note that our healthcare has responded to this better than ever in our history so if there is a time for a miracle, I think now will be the time so if you are asking me if I think it's possible, the answer is yes. Do I think it'll happend? Probably not.

Herd immunity my friend. Once enough people get it, they’ll have antibodies and we will eventually evolve to fight it. We will likely always have a vaccine for people who can’t fight it though. 

The only way I can see us being free of coronavirus is for all of us to be dead. As much as I hate to say that, I think we could see it. However, if we finally get it together and quarantine, not lockdown, but actually arrest anyone who leaves their house, we could finally get rid of it. But it might be too late for the US.

Sorry, but we have spent too much time playing politics.  That has put us way behind the rest of the world.  We are 30 points behind, and heading into the third quarter.

I don't think the pandemic will be worse, but free of it doesn't sound likely.