red robin human resources?

there comes a time in your life that you just get tired of being abused. this company sucks, nothing will change no one will care i was just a 2.13 hour server that cared more than i should have. when no one else showed up during corona i was there. unemployment runs out and now people want to come back to work and my services were no longer needed. wont make a difference. this company gets exactly what it deserves........  

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You aren't just a $2.13 an hour server...

You are getting paid $2.13+ tips which equals more than your state's minimum wage.

Don't say that "but Red Robin only pays $2.13" because that is not true either.  They pay 50% of your medicare & social security taxes, they pay workers comp, we don't know what state you are in and don't know what other benefits are provided to you.

Maybe they felt like you showed up only for the money and that you didn't really "care".

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Poor wittle snowflake.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Join the navy.  

• 1 month ago

maybe youre better off working for someone else if theyre going to treat you like that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Average rant, but maybe next time you could ask a question. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.