Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

What do you think of girls that wear ripped jeans?

• L

They wasted their money on them.  Buy jeans, with NO holes, and move on.

I only wear jeans always have, the holes and rips in mine are from wear and tear

i dont wear them anymore but i used to, im more of a mom jeans oversized girl now! 2020 wearing holes in ur jeans is not it, baby

I think it’s weird that someone would intentionally wear ripped jeans. I would never wear them myself because:

1. It’s not my style

And 2. I don’t even like wearing jeans. I find them to be very uncomfortable.

• Fred G

Just confirms they are dumb.. Avoid at all cost.. No doubt they are doing other goofy things too..

i don't like them much especially in winter

• Ya-Hoo

I've seen girls that had jeans with so many holes you can see their underwear and ***. I don't understand the trend

Personally I think that's not all that is ripped. I think that her outward appearance is symbolic or reflective of deeper damage. I think the worst of her parents. And I think she's no more intact than her jeans. I loathe jeans anyway.

More money than brains.

• Rick

just a current fad ......................................