What shirt colour goes with these pants?

I wanna buy these pants for an event and I'd like a shirt which isn't black but I don't know what other colours would work.

Attachment image

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

White, cream, or stick with the black top imo the black looks really nice. 

• 1 month ago

white or yellow would look cute

• 1 month ago

A nice White blouse

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A cream, orange or yellow blouse or turtleneck.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • -
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

white or red would look great

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The black buttons and piping are making it hard to see these pants with anything but the black top.  The color of the pants is also an obstacle that makes it hard to make any other vibrant color work.  You might get away with a white, maybe a pink or a royal blue.  Just that the black extras on the pants would distract, IMO.  Good luck to you :)

Source(s): What you have on in that picture looks perfect! :)
  • 1 month ago

I was going to say "navy" but it wouldn't go with the black buttons. Black would be better.

• 1 month ago

i think white shirt will look awesome.but this pant has black buttons so you can put black shirt on this pant

• 1 month ago

black or navy blue

• 1 month ago

Colors always go best with the colors opposite them on the color wheel.  The opposite of green is orange, so that would go well, or something similar to orange, such as gold, red or peach.  

Note:  Next time, go easy on the Photoshopping.  You seem to be wearing stilts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.