What shirt colour goes with these pants?

I wanna buy these pants for an event and I'd like a shirt which isn't black but I don't know what other colours would work.

White, cream, or stick with the black top imo the black looks really nice. 

white or yellow would look cute

A nice White blouse

• Cee

A cream, orange or yellow blouse or turtleneck.

• -

white or red would look great

• SW-6

The black buttons and piping are making it hard to see these pants with anything but the black top.  The color of the pants is also an obstacle that makes it hard to make any other vibrant color work.  You might get away with a white, maybe a pink or a royal blue.  Just that the black extras on the pants would distract, IMO.  Good luck to you :)

Source(s): What you have on in that picture looks perfect! :)

I was going to say "navy" but it wouldn't go with the black buttons. Black would be better.

i think white shirt will look awesome.but this pant has black buttons so you can put black shirt on this pant

black or navy blue

Colors always go best with the colors opposite them on the color wheel.  The opposite of green is orange, so that would go well, or something similar to orange, such as gold, red or peach.  

Note:  Next time, go easy on the Photoshopping.  You seem to be wearing stilts.