Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Getting a flat 19/09?

Hi guys, may be a silly question but I'd like your opinion please. I've got a viewing for a flat on Monday (it will be my first time renting a flat). With Boris saying a second wave is likely to happen, do you think it's best I stay put or go ahead with moving into a new place (if I get it)?

Thankyou guys for your answers, really appreciate :)

The main thing you need to worry about if you are renting is your job security. You sign a 12 month lease say, then you need to pay rent each month. Job or not. 

If you are living with parents and you lose your job, then it's not such a big deal.

• Tavy

Move, we have to get on with life, people are still buying houses, we have gone back to work, schools are not going to be closed.

UK

However likely a second wave is going to happen Boris won't be able to stop everything again like before, if the local lockdowns of late don't work then he will have to consider cattle immunity.