Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True or false: fat people lack discipline and self control?

That's why they're fat. 

• Robin

Rubbish I always had a big fat cook in my kitchen 

• User

Fat people lack discipline and self-control in one area, certainly.

Most people lack discipline and self-control...in one or more specific areas. Not necessarily in that same area.

• Audrey

True... Sadly I know it's very true!

• Walt

no i lost 80 pounds so far it just hard

• I have a theory.Most people have some extreme habit.Some people talk a lot,some people like to eat.Self-control is a very difficult thing,but since obesity is easily noticeable, people tend to point it out more.I personally find hateful behavior worse.For example,you have posted this biased troll question.Are you able to keep yourself free of hate? That is also a matter of self-control.

Many fat people look to food as an emotional support,having started the habit as children.

At the end of the day,humans feel incomplete-that's why we try to entertain ourselves,feel good,eat and drink well,etc.Fat people turn to food where others may have turned to alcohol or drugs or gossip or multiple relationships,etc.

• Jill

False. That is a generalization that disregards those with medical conditions that effect their weight. If you don't know you shouldn't assume.  

Not true at all. Medical hormonal, diseases,   natural build, and various other reasons apply.

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true.