Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Is it normal to wear hoodies and baggy clothes to hide people from looking at your body?

I have large boobs and am a model and I always wear hoodies everywhere because guys always stare at me and it's annoying

Get a minimizer bra, then men think you have a flat chest, and women will not be so jealous.

• Cee

I wear loose fitting sweaters on occasion, but it's been years since I wore a hoodie.

i do this too! its 100% normal.. 

Source(s): i hate men.

I've always worn baggy clothing to hide the fact I'm flat chested and flat bottomed. It's better than having random men laugh at me as I walk by.

Do u wear a polo tucked in underneath?

No, it is not normal. And you don't make sense. If you have large boobs, guys are going to leer at you no matter what, especially if the rest of you looks like a 12-year-old boy. As you are a model, there really wasn't any reason the to post this question, was there?

• Kenny

I wear jeans that make my butt look fat .

Yes, prime example is Whoopie Goldberg. Always wore baggy sweater and such, Except in the movie "Jumping Jack Flash".

In that movie she wears a very striking dress,

Her body was very slim (some believed anorexic) Now she is a Lard Belly. and concealed by dumpy clothing again.