Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Is it normal to wear hoodies and baggy clothes to hide people from looking at your body?

I have large boobs and am a model and I always wear hoodies everywhere because guys always stare at me and it's annoying

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Get a minimizer bra, then men think you have a flat chest, and women will not be so jealous.

Attachment image
  • Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wear loose fitting sweaters on occasion, but it's been years since I wore a hoodie.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i do this too! its 100% normal.. 

Source(s): i hate men.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've always worn baggy clothing to hide the fact I'm flat chested and flat bottomed. It's better than having random men laugh at me as I walk by.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do u wear a polo tucked in underneath?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, it is not normal. And you don't make sense. If you have large boobs, guys are going to leer at you no matter what, especially if the rest of you looks like a 12-year-old boy. As you are a model, there really wasn't any reason the to post this question, was there?

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wear jeans that make my butt look fat .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, prime example is Whoopie Goldberg. Always wore baggy sweater and such, Except in the movie "Jumping Jack Flash".

In that movie she wears a very striking dress,

Her body was very slim (some believed anorexic) Now she is a Lard Belly. and concealed by dumpy clothing again.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.