Should I continue secret sex?

We are all in our 80s, Abby and I got our of bad marriages and are companions, but she has physical problems, cannot have sex and moved to her own place. We still see each other for dinner or a chat. Our best friend Beth lost her husband and is lonely. I comforted her and suddenly we discovered the best sex ever together. I never dreamed it could be this good and we meet regularly. I am good to both women and my kindness has grown towards all from these relationships. I think Abby would be very hurt to find out. Shall I continue to take the risk?

Although I lack a few months from being in my 80's, I would say go for it. Be discreet and it should work out fine as long as it's just a sexual thing between you and Beth. 

sure, why not?...................

As long as you are consenting adults, it is no one else's business.

You ahould be shot for lying to them both

What kind of problems does Abby have that keeps her from having sex. dry vagina? That could be overcome. 

continue as long as you can KEEP IT UP

Read "The Storm" by Kate Chopin. Might help with deciding on what you should do.

Sure! Enjoy your secret sex life. 

But, keep secret it to your wife to avoid her hurt.

Bite the bullet and tell Abby you cherish her friendship, but have developed a relationship with someone else. Tell her you would like to continue your friendship, but you are developing romantic feelings for someone else. She can then choose to remain a friend or to abandon the friendship. I wouldn't go into who the new lover is on the first round.

She might think its a good idea.