Should I continue secret sex?

We are all in our 80s, Abby and I got our of bad marriages and are companions, but she has physical problems, cannot have sex and moved to her own place. We still see each other for dinner or a chat. Our best friend Beth lost her husband and is lonely. I comforted her and suddenly we discovered the best sex ever together. I never dreamed it could be this good and we meet regularly. I am good to both women and my kindness has grown towards all from these relationships. I think Abby would be very hurt to find out. Shall I continue to take the risk?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Although I lack a few months from being in my 80's, I would say go for it. Be discreet and it should work out fine as long as it's just a sexual thing between you and Beth. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

sure, why not?...................

• 1 month ago

As long as you are consenting adults, it is no one else's business.

• 1 month ago

You ahould be shot for lying to them both

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What kind of problems does Abby have that keeps her from having sex. dry vagina? That could be overcome. 

• 1 month ago

continue as long as you can KEEP IT UP

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Read "The Storm" by Kate Chopin. Might help with deciding on what you should do.

• 1 month ago

Sure! Enjoy your secret sex life. 

But, keep secret it to your wife to avoid her hurt.

• 1 month ago

Bite the bullet and tell Abby you cherish her friendship, but have developed a relationship with someone else. Tell her you would like to continue your friendship, but you are developing romantic feelings for someone else. She can then choose to remain a friend or to abandon the friendship. I wouldn't go into who the new lover is on the first round.

• 1 month ago

She might think its a good idea.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.