Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

What's the point of Democrats voting if they already know trump going to win?

Even if he had lost the popular vote just like back in 2016, he could still win by the electoral vote.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump has already won - the opprobrium of many Americans.

• 1 month ago

I think the point is using a right that we have. It is a privilege to be able to vote, whether your candidate wins or not, you have a say. The electoral college vote is important because that is how "states" have a say.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's how trump won last time

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How many times are you going to spam this question, Russian troll?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

People who continue to tout Hillary's "victory" by more than 2 million votes were either asleep or they're just in denial.

Ballots submitted by dead people don't count - neither do votes by illegals. Take away these fraudulent numbers and Hillary lost big time.

But you people "accept" cheating - it's the only way you can justify your "Hillary-should-have-won" rhetoric.

And you've carried this denial with you for the past 4 years - you're living in a fantasy world, ESPECIALLY if you believe Biden is anywhere near qualified to be anything but committed to a mental institution. He can't even make a complete coherent statement.

Don't get too sure of yourself on Tump's chances of winning. This was the general belief for the past 4 years, but with the massive voter fraud committed by the Democrats in 2016 and they came as close as they did, voters this year should be prepared for even bigger voter fraud.

The Coronavirus and social distancing are part of it. From the start, it suggested that the illegal mandates would continue to be extended beyond the legal period, through November.

An idiot could see this - the Democrats simply choose to deny it. But they're still hoping that it will affect voting in person, and this is why the Left is pushing mail-in voting so hard.

No voter ID with mail-in voting means that billions of fraudulent votes can be cast with no way to trace them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden will win, trump will lose the popular vote again and be lucky to get 230 electoral votes this time, he's burned so many bridges even the Russians won't be able to help him again.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I hope every adult American would reply to your question: "To answer before God, my conscience and the people of the world that I did my duty as a citizen of the United States of America." 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In one of the few truly free countries it is not only a priviledge to vote, but your duty.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because we know better than believe anything a Trump Republican tells us because they're as honest as their pathological lying messiah is!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Good point!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.