Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

My teacher showed us Fox News as an example of fake news. Do people actually watch this channel?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only the ones dumber than donald trump.

• 1 month ago

Well . . . not people. But cuckroaches love it. 

• It's one of the the highest rated news channels! I'm guessing your teacher didn't give you an in context example of why he/she thought it's fake news, nor allowed your class to discuss the pros and cons of that "evidence". 

You can learn if you don't understand the factual basis of the issues. Which BTW, is one thing many of the news and opinion shows on Fox News does.

• 1 month ago

I highly doubt your teacher introduced an alternative to mainstream media indoctrination.  They could lose their union card.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

YOUR teacher and YOU ARE A LIAR.. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

More people watch that fake news than some of the other fake news outlets. The sad truth is that there currently isn't much unbiased media in the US. C-SPAN is about as close as it comes to straight reportage without editorial. 

• 1 month ago

YOUR TEACHER IS A LIBERAL IDIOT AND FOX HAS MORE PEOPLE WATCHING THAN EITHER MSNBC OR CNN

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Troll fail, dear. I don't believe your "teacher" did this, and of course you know that people watch Fox. Little Donnie and his Trumpkins certainly do.

In fact, the actual news division does a not-bad job of just reporting the news.  It's the commentary division -- the Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson rubbish, for example -- that cannot be taken seriously as journalism or reportage.

Recently when a Fox reporter confirmed that Donnie had made disparaging remarks about US military personnel, her own non-news colleagues at Fox attacked her.  She was reporting real news.  They didn't want to hear it, because they DON'T discuss real news.

• 1 month ago

Must be part of your daily programming.  You will become a good sheep of the left.  They will continue to tell you what to think, and you will dutifully obey.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, and they lap it up like starving dogs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.