Okay ponder this: If someone gives you an untidy answer and you block them for like a month is that blocking them or just a suspension?

I see it has a suspension or a lesson learner. Like saying " I don't like that, so you can't answer me for a month"

Rick you are quite dangerous

Okay ponder this:

Source(s): "Dangerous?" Lol why?
  • Mrs H

Sounds like a suspension. Unless they consider it permanent 

I don't block anyone over one answer.........I block people for on going and continued abuse.........and coming here to act like idiots. 

Well, allow me to rephrase that...........for acting like annoying , stalker idiots. 

Other sorts of idiocy, is okay , as long as it's all in good fun. 

Yes it's actually educational unless the person is a baby and can't take the heat

I like it and it is like detention. Many good friends get out of control every now and then. A one month suspension sounds good. Nothing permanent

That's a real CHIP off the OL' BLOCK technique.......😂😂😂😂

Sounds like detention.