Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Shall I protest against masks?

Face masks make me not be able to breathe. Should I protest.

Wear a mask. It protects you, but more important, it protects everyone else too. The time has come to focus on such values as compassion, respect, responsibility and tolerance. 

There are all different kinds of masks, so I'm sure you can find one that works for you. Yes, you can breathe. Yes, you're still getting plenty of oxygen. Those last two sentences won't be true if your body reacts to Covid, though. They'll have to stick a tube down your throat and put you on a ventilating machine.

I've a better idea. Take a turkey baster, fill it with ammonia and squirt the entire content down your nose, then hold your breath for thirty seconds. That will end your current breathing problems, and you won't need to wear a mask. 

Go ahead.. Protest whatever you want to just wear a BLM shirt and the Democrits will not say its bad.

doctors wear masks , nurses wear masks , halloween costumes have masks , bank robbers wear masks , get over it and wear a damn mask

No. Mask are working.

• Foofa

I don't know when we all got so petulant that every grievance has to require taking to the streets. Virtually every state that has mask mandates has a loophole for those with breathing difficulties who can't safely wear a mask. So maybe just take care of yourself and don't feel the need to make your individual situation everyone else's focus. 

If you can't breathe with a mask on you have bigger problems and see a doctor 

• S

idiot.................................................

Yes. I hate wearing masks. They are a fraud