Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Shall I protest against masks?

Face masks make me not be able to breathe. Should I protest.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Wear a mask. It protects you, but more important, it protects everyone else too. The time has come to focus on such values as compassion, respect, responsibility and tolerance. 

There are all different kinds of masks, so I'm sure you can find one that works for you. Yes, you can breathe. Yes, you're still getting plenty of oxygen. Those last two sentences won't be true if your body reacts to Covid, though. They'll have to stick a tube down your throat and put you on a ventilating machine.

• 1 month ago

I've a better idea. Take a turkey baster, fill it with ammonia and squirt the entire content down your nose, then hold your breath for thirty seconds. That will end your current breathing problems, and you won't need to wear a mask. 

• 1 month ago

Go ahead.. Protest whatever you want to just wear a BLM shirt and the Democrits will not say its bad.

• 1 month ago

doctors wear masks , nurses wear masks , halloween costumes have masks , bank robbers wear masks , get over it and wear a damn mask

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No. Mask are working.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't know when we all got so petulant that every grievance has to require taking to the streets. Virtually every state that has mask mandates has a loophole for those with breathing difficulties who can't safely wear a mask. So maybe just take care of yourself and don't feel the need to make your individual situation everyone else's focus. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you can't breathe with a mask on you have bigger problems and see a doctor 

• S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

idiot.................................................

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Yes. I hate wearing masks. They are a fraud 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.