Does you significant other help with the laundry?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • dman63
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes.  I finish work a few hours before my wife gets home so I do the laundry, but she helps me make up the bed with clean sheets, and she puts her clean clothes away.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, I do it all.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do my own laundry and occasionally a combo load. Bedding/towels is more so dependent on who needs them, though I will often just take the initiative and do it myself. I refuse to do his laundry for him. Growing up my mom always did the laundry for my dad and he always did the dishes for her. Compromise I guess.

• 1 month ago

Yes he does. I do the washing, he folds and we both put the washing away.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He does not. He's lucky that he ended up with some weirdo who enjoys laundry (hey- it's relaxing, lol)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, he shares the chores in this and every other situation you've asked about.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My signifant other doesn't live with me.

• 1 month ago

He'll  do a few loads a year. If his stuff isn't clean but he has an instant crave for it. On a "helpful" year? Maybe as many as 5 loads. He does it to his satisfaction so he doesn't do my things. Or sheets/towels etc. He likes to shove as much in as possible, wash at as hot as possible, no pretreating or sorting or anything like that. But he's okay with doing his stuff. His stuff gets cleaner and lasts longer if I do it though. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.