Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

My soon to be ex wife didn’t have a sex drive our entire marriage and now she’s begging me to have sex. What is wrong with her ?

It’s gone to the point of her sending me lingerie pictures. I wish she would have done this while we were married and I had to beg her for some intimacy. She never acted like she wanted me but was quick to hop into bed with another man. Which is why we are getting divorced. She’s begging me to have sex with her now that I’m divorcing her. I’m attracted to her but I don’t want to have sex with her I can’t get the image of another man being intimate with her out of my head. I can’t even look at her the same way anymore, that has totally scarred me for life. What exactly is she trying to accomplish by begging me for sex? She’s not even trying to get back together she just wants sex she says. She says we can just fulfill each other needs. This is crazy because she literally had zero sex drive when we were together. 

What her behaviour is about is purely stopping the divorce from going ahead. She is hoping that by giving you the sex life you craved you wouldn't want the divorce. She might be able to keep that up for a while, but if it wasn't there in the beginning, chances are her effort won't last. 

BUT you do have to ask yourself why she could be sexual with another man but CHOSE not to have sex with you? Is there anything about you that might have been her turn off? Not that that justifies her cheating in anyway, but just for future reference for any other relationship you might get into. 

OR did she already want this guy, but for some reason either he wasn't available or she wanted marriage and he didn't so she married you instead, and regretted that decision? Then that's not your fault UNLESS you knew and accepted that going into it. 

If you are divorcing her, now you're other man and she's interested.

It's that simple.

You ARE aware that if you have a sexual relationship with her now (with her being your "soon to be ex-wife") and she so advises the Court, that's a reconciliation, right?

If an innocent mate decided to maintain the marriage, resuming marital relations would show forgiveness. (1 Cor. 7:3, 5) That course would cancel what had been grounds for divorce. Thereafter as a couple, they should work to reflect God’s view of marriage.

JW.org

Now she is trying to keep you, and if you do, she will cut you off again...Ignore her and get the divorce. she is trying to play you.