Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Would my boyfriend and I survive in a slasher horror movie if you were the killer?

My boyfriend and I both love slasher movies, so we were wondering if we would survive one if you were the killer in one. First off, we are closet gay, so we would obviously have to go to an abandon building or secluded place to have sex in privacy, possibly setting us up for a brutal death scene.

We might share a J or have a Beer, however we would not get to messed up, as that would just ruin our alone time experience.

We also both know some martial arts. So we could probably beat you in a fight unless we were taken by surprise. We also might both try to get together and buy you off so we can escape. Besides I never herd of a gay couple dying in a slasher flick.

So the decision is yours, so would we live? :-p (If so, why did we live?)

Or do we die?

(If so what happens for our death scene? and Why are we killed? What are the gruesome details? Blood? Guts? Body Disposal?)

So please write what would happen to us. We throw ourselves to your mercy, but its up to you.

best written ending gets 10 points.

I'm not sure. I mean I could possibly outsmart both of you or just kill one and drive the other into madness. The way I'd do this is by killing just one of you and leaving the body all blood and guts next to your car/vehicle (which I've made sure doesn't work) Then from the cell of your deceased lover I would call you and replay the sounds of the murder therefore beginning your spiral into fear and insanity, I would play little mind games and leave signs everywhere. Then just when you've cracked I'd grab you and push you towards the body, which I would make sure you see clearly. Then boom, you're both dead. 

That's it (this took me like half an hour to think of and a whole lot of slasher research although I did have something to do for half an hour so thanks!)

well considering in real life people have access to weapons and guns and in a slasher horror i would only have a knife...theer is a good chance i would be overwhelmed or easily defeated

Not.  A.  Chance.  Because if I were a serial killer, I would leave nothing to chance.  When I engineer something I OVER-engineer it.  If a little 2x4 would be good enough, you better believe I'll have doubled it up or 2x8'd it.  There will be unnecessary angle supports, and so on.

I would take the same approach to murder.  You deaths would be clean, unexpected, and calculated.  And body disposal would involve largely destroying the bodies entirely.

• Adam D

Sorry, neither of you make it.  Never have sex in a horror movie.  Never go off somewhere that is secluded.  Never drink or get high in a horror movie.  Your martial arts don't matter in a horror film, the killer in a slasher film tends to be supernatural.

Seems like you'd meet a pretty standard end about 1/4 of the way through the film.  You go off together to have a drink, start to fool around.  One of you gets killed during, the other runs off into the woods.  Despite running, the killer walks you down and it's over.

• Imp

No. I don't have an urge to kill people,

but I would do it like Billy from Black Christmas.

No one who has sex in a slasher movie survives, and especially not if they go off on their own. I'd write you a good ending, but I'm too tired for it.