Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Are people who have more money usually smarter than people than who don't ? why this is the case and how depends/varies?

Update:

i have seen people who have multi million dollar homes that seem so simple minded and not very intelligent. but how they got so much money?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Wealth does not automatically equate to higher intelligence.  There are many factors when it comes to intelligence and remember, there are different types of intelligence, and this manifests differently for people.  Also, people can be educated and have a cognitive intelligence but still work in low paid jobs.  Equally, someone who has less education can be employed in a specific field and become quite wealthy.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How you use your money is a better indicator of intelligence than how much money you have.

• 1 month ago

No smart people don't Own a RR in London because during Rush hour London becomes a car Park

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A fool and his money are easily parted, so it is probably true. 

Very smart people don't let you know quite how smart they are.

And a lot of smart people know there is more to life than money.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well they do say intelligence is the main key to succeed in life. But being poor doesn't mean your dumb. I'm pretty poor financially but I'm pretty smart and I have a creative imagination for new ideas 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.