Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Are used clothes gross?

I think they are but I try not to think about it I have some used clothes 

Used towel?

I don't think so used dress or used jeans or something of that nature that is in good condition and has been washed is fine .  Used towels or underwear and stuff like that not so much

• LM440

There is nothing wrong with used clothing that is in good condition and laundered.

used clothes? not really.  Used towel? maybe yes. just give them a good washing.  If it's a towel wash it in bleach.

no, not the least bit.

Nope. I mean, if they seem really worn that is gross but a lot of women buy something and barely wear it, if at all. What is "gross" is creating a landfill of clothes that are discarded very soon after buying. Used clothing is cheaper and eco-friendly. Wash them beforehand if you are leery of it. 

Depends how long you had them. 

Depends how long you had them 

• Nick

You're an idiot. All clothes are gross, even new ones, because smelly people try them on the store. When you buy something you must always wash it before wearing, new as well as used

• TedEx

Clothing of young children is simply outggrown, not overused, and many mothers hand them down to younger children.

• kelvin

is saving money gross.....