Are used clothes gross?

Update:

I think they are but I try not to think about it I have some used clothes 

Update 2:

Used towel?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I don't think so used dress or used jeans or something of that nature that is in good condition and has been washed is fine .  Used towels or underwear and stuff like that not so much

• LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

There is nothing wrong with used clothing that is in good condition and laundered.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

used clothes? not really.  Used towel? maybe yes. just give them a good washing.  If it's a towel wash it in bleach.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no, not the least bit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Nope. I mean, if they seem really worn that is gross but a lot of women buy something and barely wear it, if at all. What is "gross" is creating a landfill of clothes that are discarded very soon after buying. Used clothing is cheaper and eco-friendly. Wash them beforehand if you are leery of it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends how long you had them. 

• 1 month ago

Depends how long you had them 

• Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're an idiot. All clothes are gross, even new ones, because smelly people try them on the store. When you buy something you must always wash it before wearing, new as well as used

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Clothing of young children is simply outggrown, not overused, and many mothers hand them down to younger children.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

is saving money gross.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.