Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I don't care for sex. It's not a need. Plenty other fun stuff to do. There people who can't have sex cause of health issue. What you think?

• Jim

I think it sucks (not being able to have sex anymore) I miss it greatly, not just the physical aspects, but the closeness to my wife.

• Jesus

To those that they don't like and those that cannot make it for problems of since health are already a matter of them. To my if I like the sex and enough, I am a man with many sexual impulses and from very young I have had very good sexual relationships. I have had even couple with those that I have made it every day and both enjoyed a lot.                      

I have medication causing ED, I stinks living with that, Viagra barely helps, but I do care about having sex, and I want it more often than once a week.

• Adam D

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, and some opinions (yours, for example) are incorrect.

some people don;t care for sex

You be you man.