How do you see yourself as different from most people?

Except with a mirror, I can't see the back of my head or many other body parts.  

I am tracked by someone and everyone who enters my life gets to see me pluck hair from my breast. Or every time I cough, smile, vomit, eat salad, almost die of anemia. They do nothing, most who see, but some are tricky. Pretty sure that is not related to protection and it’s perversion designed like The Truman Show to drive me mad and cause me to feel alone and unable to trust

Im unmarried and no talent

Because I look different from everyone else.

• I am content with being virtuous without seeking to appear so

I don't.  When you get right down to it, even if you were one in a million, that would mean there's something like 7800 more of me wandering around.  No one is special.  No one is unique.

If you mean by most people as in my family, then, everyone on my dad’s side (including my dad himself) will talk your ear off. I on the other hand am pretty quiet.