I need help. Please ?

I’ve been having thoughts of suicide since I was 12 years old; that was the year I was molested. As I got older, my thoughts have gotten worse and worse. Right now I plan to either drown myself, jump off of a building or overdose. I was raped in college and blackmailed for sex. I was token advantage of when I was under the influence. I have no one, I am all alone now. I have no friends, my family has forsaken me and I’ve been praying over and over again that my mental pain will go away but it’s getting worse. Please, someone help me. 

Call the suicide hotline and talk to them about how you feel. Call your local rape crisis center and let them know how you feel. The local rape crisis center should be able to give you some therapy sessions and then find ongoing counseling with a therapist who is trained to deal with molestation and rape. Continue to pray and call up or message prayer partners and they will be able to pray for you and with you. I hope your mental pain begins to get better and not worse.

Hit me up let's chat I had a friend going threw the same I helped her 706 seven one 5 zero six 20 remember it's not your fault you can only make it better 😃

LOOK UP THE SUICIDE HOTLINE.

maybe you should get some counseling

See a therapist.