Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

How do I convince my father to get help for his arrogance and pathological lying ?

1 Answer

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

    you might not be able to but if youre over 18 maybe you can move out

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.