Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Do Western women tend to sympathise more with Islam than Western men, and why?

I mean, you read the reports of many young white women converting to Islam, so do they tend to have a more positive impression?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Millions and millions gallons of alcohol products manufactured per year in Western Europe, who drink it most in everyday life , yes of course Western men drink it ,as if being water. So drinking and gambling is the work of satan, that is why.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Most are scared of Muslims especially when being ogled by Muslim men which towel heads do every chance they get.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I believe that Western women who marry muslim men did not do their homework first. The treatment of women in Islam is disgusting and should not be allowed in U.K. THEY should all live by our rules where men are allowed one wife only.  Young British women seem to be attracted to Muslim men but they haven't a clue what they are letting themselves in for.  A young British lady I know married a muslim in Britain and, after a few years he took her and their children to his original country to visit their grandparents then refused to allow her to return to Britain with the children.  She only managed to 'escape' when her children were older and now they ALL, including the husband, are here in Britain.  Our benefits system makes it worth staying here.

• 4 weeks ago

Women converting to Islam ... that is just ridiculous ... whatever your question!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • adam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

no. White women dont want to be muslim and they dont want to be with a sand ni--ar. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no troll, western white women aren't converting to islam. if anything, conservative christian right wingers have more in common with islamic fundamentalists since they are both very militaristic and religious 

the lack of sympathy in this world is the reason why we still have racism, wars, and violence. 

to me, sympathy Is just human decency that everyone should have 

it doesn't matter whether you are western women or not

• Saad M
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I believe they have better hidden faith than men who tend to be unstable. Whereas believers do not deceive their wives and respect them because God is watching them. According to a "said" (word) of the Prophet Muhammad (prayer and salvation of God be upon him): believers must be ethical with women, the one (believer) who takes care of his daughters according to the divine will will go to paradise, the believer must take care of his mother three more than his father, ...

• BPK
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Women are more emotional than men.  They use the heart more.  Playing victim card helps win their sympathies.  Men are more practical.  They use their brains more than their heart.

• 1 month ago

But that is actually do to an opposite understanding. They think that all that attention: Mercy killing, veil, female genital mutilation implies that they are paid attention to.

• 1 month ago

That's rather doubtful, don't you think.

P.S. There's no accounting for the actions of the mentally ill, now is there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.