How can I dress and act like a modern valley girl?

I would like to know how to dress and wear my makeup like a modern valley girl?  How would I go about acting and talking like a modern a valley girl?

Blow lots of bubble gum, make sure the gum matches your nails, and just go for outlandish colourful colours.

May i also suggest some pink streaks through the blonde hair to go with the nails and bubble gum.

• Robert

Easy.  Do drugs until you lose about 30 IQ points.  Then you'll have the first part accomplished.  Next go shopping for clothing that people about 15 years younger than you would buy.  And there ya go.

Start every sentence with 'Like' & always say ''Oh my god'', ''Totally'', ''As if'', ''B*tchin'', ''Whatever'', & always put a lot of emphasis on the word ''So'' whenever you say it.  Also always wear dresses, miniskirts &, heels.