Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you agree with Harris that the riots/protests are necessary ?

• Ann

No violence is never neccessary.

vote trump out and the social unrest stops at least temporarily because he is insensitive to the concerns of the protesters ... activism is what remains between elections until we get a chance to vote the problem out

No I don't at best it's not helpful for a pandemic. I'm still voting for her. Go ahead and thumbs down, at least I'm rational.

riots and protests are trumps scabs they are the ones all ways fighting

It's not a fake question because Harris has yet to disavow the rioters. Meanwhile Trump has been asked to disavow "white supremacists" multiple times and has done so. Though the term "white supremacists" is a political buzzword which mean if you disagree with me you are racist. Absolute nonsense. 

“Fake” question. She said the PROTESTS were necessary not the “RIOTS”. Nice try, but some of us actually know how to read. Thanks for the link by the way, so I could conveniently confirm the lie I suspected you were telling from the beginning....Saved me some googling. LOL. 

Update: Oh, so now you're trying to disavow that you're a bald-faced liar, anon, claiming that this woman SAID something that she did not and even providing the link yourself that PROVES she NEVER SAID THAT while simultaneously proving that YOU are a "fake" and a liar???  How Trumpian of you.....LOL...Geez.. I've seen 5 year-olds that could pull off better lies than you Trumpchumps.

"No, I didn't go into the cookie jar just now, Mommy, I DIDN'T.." little Johnny proclaimed, and as he opened his mouth wide to  protest his innocence, a  shower of chocolate chip cookie crumbs fell to the kitchen floor beneath his feet....

LOL.

Give it up. Have some self-respect maybe and admit you're just as "fake" and lousy at lying as your Boy. 

Sure.  I was running out of targets and didn't want to walk all the way downrange to get more.  Rioters make great targets, especially when they run.  Moving targets are so much more fun.

Yes, I agree with her . . . even if you misquote her. 

• Rick

nope, neither HER OR the RIOTS are 'necessary' ...........

Left wing anarchy is never necessary or acceptable.