If you had "disposable income" to buy high end named brand accessories or clothes, would you?

by high end I mean, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Versace etc...

Eh, I prefer things that aren't popular and that doesn't have the brands logo visible. Ratchet culture has ruined luxury brands anyways...

• Cogito

No, I wouldn't.  I really don't care about such shallow things.  I'd buy clothes that fitted me, that I liked, were comfortable and fit for purpose.  Whether they came from Primark or some fancy boutique would be irrelevant.

No. I am indifferent to who makes my clothes. I go to certain shops that stock stuff that suits me, and I can't imagine how a "brand name" would make me happier.

Oh wait: I did once see a beautiful blue linen jacket, and when I asked the woman wearing it where she had got it, she said "Paul Smith". The name meant nothing to me but I found the shop and had a look round. The only thing that appealed was the jacket, and they didn't have it in my size, so I went away.

But that is literally the only time in my life that I've wanted a "brand name" and I didn't even know it WAS one when I saw it.

Burberry, Fendi, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana - come to me

i guess it depends on your circle of friends.  if everybody is buying an ipod 20 years ago you would too.  if everybody likes futbol in brasil you would too.  another way of looking at it is that it seems kind of selfish or self-important.  but i guess that's the world we live in.

I refuse to buy name brand clothing. If the designers want me to advertise for them and put their names on the clothes I wear then they pay ME. I refuse to give money to a billionaire to do their advertising for them.

I would buy lots of clothing but I'd it would just be what ever I liked.

That doesn't always translate to major branded clothing.

I'm poor but get most of my clothes at thrift stores. 

You'd be surprised at what gets donated.

probably not cuz I dont go that many places..

No.

While Louis Vuitton is ostensibly a French brand, and Gucci/Versace are ostensibly Italian brands, the vast majority of their clothing manufacturing has all been outsourced to China - so it's all crap.

If I were going to spend 'disposable income' on 'high end clothes', I would find a reputable tailor and have bespoke suits made.