Dreamt my children were having plastic surgery?

Nothing else happened in the dream but I noticed it took a long time. I have two boys and one girl, the baby and even she was going. In the end I. Changed my mind about her going, but the boys went. I Always know in a dream when something is crazy, so I. Knew kids dont have surgery. I woke up worried for them and waiting for them to come back. They did not seem worried at all. 

The dream might mean somebody is being objectified and fed unnatural vanities which are harmful and you need to try to remove vanity and falsehood to maximize happiness 

The incident about their surgery was only symbolic of a fearful event and how you related to it.  You care for your children, and though at the end you say, "They did not seem worried at all"  it really is you who is not worried at all.  In your mind children do not have surgery, and that plays out in your dream.