Are you going to hell or are you going to heaven?

We are all falling to Hell, but we can be lifted up with faith in Jesus.

Depends on how you view hell and heaven. For me, Hell is a nice place. So Hell I go.

Well for me it’s not an either or situation. I believe in karma and reincarnation. This life has really had its ups and downs in lately it’s been more downs than ups. So I’m hoping the next lifetime might be a little bit better. But that depends on karmic issues I suppose. I can’t tell you that I understand how the whole thing works but it makes more sense to me than you were born you suffer you die and that’s it. Or you go to heaven or you go to hell. I just don’t think its as simplistic as that?

I was thinking of going to WalMart

Depends on the Fare Cost.

London is Closer than Norway, so I would go to Heaven but I'm not Gay so not sure I can get in.

• Carym

Just look at the answers: few are sure of their final destination. The tragic irony is that the 'insecure' constantly tell others how to be saved. Unbelievable?

Only the real Christian (the born again) will respond with a resounding "YES" to Heaven. Can't wait!

The present reality for every born-again Christian is that his/her salvation ultimately rests in their union with Christ, and only the Holy Spirit brings us to this awareness. This is how we experience our eternal life in time:

(1)   "He who believes in the Son has eternal life, but he who does not OBEY

the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him [John 3:36];

(2)  "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshippers will 

worship the Father in the Spirit and in Truth, for they are the kind of 

worshippers the Father seeks [John 4:23-24];

(3)   Because the Father and the Son have eternal life, it is eternal life to know 

them. [John 5:26] To "know" suggests a very close intimacy; it indicates 

experiential knowledge---the power of His resurrection!

All indications are that I'm going to heaven.

Neither: there is no objective evidence that either exists.  The Bible or other holy books are not objective evidence.

I'll know the answer to that question after November 3.

That's a really important Q to ask, and for individuals to search out the answer for themselves. It's of no consequence to you or anyone else what the outcome will be for me. All I can say, with assurance, is that Jesus warned very religious people that they were in danger of the damnation of hell, and spoke of hell as a place of anguish and torment - not oblivion in a grave! Check out Luke ch. 16, last half, and Matthew ch. 23.