Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Will north carolina ever legalize weed?

I'm tired of waiting. every other state has legalized weed, but it's still illegal here in north carolina, what the hell is taking them so long?

Not every state has legalized it.

You can always move to Colorado or Massachusetts. 

Pretty conservative state, I'd expect they'd be one of the last.  You want legal weed, stop voting Republican.

Its actually still illegal on a federal level.

So, it isnt really "legal" in other states either

are there lots of religious there who are too stupid to read the bible? "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth"

robert, r3t4rds are the ones who still believe in prohibition

• Audrey

Look what NC is doing with Covid. It's a backward state with a Democratic governor. When Forrest becomes our new governor, I think both things will improve.

• Robert

Maybe they have more thought ability than the other states that have retarded their cognitive ability with excessive use of something that really isn't good for you, no mater what the unemployed pot heads in the park try to tell you