Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

Should I offer 25% off rent this month for anyone who votes for Donald Trump?

He is our great President who is upholding our Christian values in this great nation.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Amy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, you absolutely should invalidate a bunch of Trump votes by coercing them.

Make sure you put everything in writing and demand photographic proof.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am so sorry that you're so misguided. How can you possibly think of anything right now but COVID, COVID, COVID? 

If you don't know someone who has died from it, you soon will - if Trump happens to gets reelected with his Herd Immunity strategy, killing millions, including your tenants. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And they say there are no dumb questions..... We are proven wrong, by yet, another Trump supporter.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

you should or you will , answer please . big difference between should and will .and wheres the house in alaska?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Dont you think your tenants will just say they voted for Trump and actually vote for whoever they feel like. I know this is a troll question, but even for a troll question its kinda dumb.

• 1 month ago

That would be expensive and dumb to do. Once you credit them, you'd only have their word on how they voted. And, Democrats are known to lie about things.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Would you say that he follows the Christian principle of treating others the way he would like to be treated?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you can try but thats going to get expensive

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you can try but thats going to get expensive

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You can donate to the Trump campaign. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.