Why are extraordinary numbers of questions in R&S being removed recently?

I keep a log. From 10th October 2020 to 26th I answered 167 R&S Qs but today I see that 57 of them have been removed. My profile page now only lists 110 answers of mine. I have not received any notification of any of my answers being removed so it must be the Qs that are now removed. How can 57 Qs that I answered be removed in a mere 16 days? If others have noticed the same with their answers disappearing, then I'll know it's not just me.

I ignore Qs that are not in accordance with appropriate ones for R&S. Yes, a few of such Qs have been removed, but the vast majority are appropriate Qs. If an answer is a violation, only that answer should be removed, not the Q and ALL answers! I do not give answers that could be viewed as violations, and the fact that I never receive violation notices proves that.

Example of Qs removed which don't violating anything: "Christians, Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God? How is that?" Another one, "How can you know God personally?" Also, "Did Jesus lie in Matthew 16:28?" Yet every day many Qs remain even though they violate requirements!

• Daniel

Violation Email Notices are Broken Currently so Answers that get Reported and Deleted are Done without any Kind of Notification its Possible that some of the Questions could have been Deleted which would cause your Answer to go with It 

• LAN

The fact that you keep a lot shows that you have mental problems.

Don't even bother keeping logs of what goes on here.

The violation process has been broken for years now, you don't get any email telling you what you did wrong anymore.

Also, don't bother asking questions about religion, you are just asking for answers that aren't coming from "knowledge" at all.

• .

Considering there are a few subcategories that have an extremely high % of violation posts regularly, it's not odd to see some of those get removed now and then. It's likely that some of the regulars got tired of all the nonsense (R&S and Politics, among others, seem to be rife with it) and did a lot of reporting. 

.

Remember, the site is for information seeking questions and factual answers to them, or questions seeking to benefit from the experience of other users. Chat, rants, posts that aren't questions, repeated posting of off-topic subjects, calling out other users, etc may all be legitimately reported as violations.