How do I stop my Profile Page on the UK Top 10 list being open to public view, as I've requested it to be private, but it's open that way?

I keep it private because huge numbers of my answers are being removed from my Profile Page list over many  months, which indicates some tracking and reporting going on, though I never, ever receive a notification of my answers being reported. Lots of them just disappear. If others have noticed the same with their answers disappearing, then I’ll know it’s not just me.

Hope that's true, dot. But I can follow the other Top 9 on the list myself! That's what made me post this Q for I never used to be able to do that. They, like me, were all private accounts. Yes, I keep a list of all Qs I answer, with a detailed log - who asked it, when, and the link.

• Daniel

Upon looking at your Answers Profile I can not see any of your Asked or Answered Questions Despite Being on the Leaderboard it wont have any Effect on anybody's Ability to see your Profile if they click on your Username they will get the same page as I did 

• LAN

How about you just stop posting things you are obviously ashamed of?

Sharon, I did that a long time ago, but if, as dot says, she can't follow my account via the Top Ten list, then it's only been a blip. Care to check yourself and get back to me?

• Sharon

To hide your account activity follow the link: https://answers.yahoo.com/my-activity/edit

• .

It's private when I click on your avatar. Being on a leaderboard should have NO effect on your YA activity being private or not. 

.

No one receives notifications of post removal anymore. That stopped being done regularly years ago, and even in the past 1 - 2 years hasn't been happening even intermittently anymore.  The only way to know a post was removed is to be VERY aware of everything you post (which can be challenging for those who post a lot).