Tavy
Tavy asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Answers. Cannot answer on my apple ipad today although desk top is ok. UK?

• Daniel

Try Clearing your Cookies and Cache and Delete your Temporary Files then Close out your Browser on your Ipad and then Reopen it and go back in and give it a Another Try 

Should that Not Fix the Problem then Yahoo Answers may be having a Technical Problem with the Ipad and until they Fix it you may not be able to Answer any Questions from It 

• LAN

This really belongs in the computer section instead of the Yahoo answers section.  This question is also way to general for anyone to give you a reasonable answer.

Have you recently downloaded anything that could be interfering?

Have you updated your OS?

Have you tried powering off all the way and restarting it?

Sounds more like a hardware/software problem than a Yahoo one.   If it had been happening to all i-pad users then you would see dozens of people also posting this same question.   We still get people asking why they can no longer post comments.

• .

So I assume your question is "Why can't I post answers on YA from my ipad, when I can do so from my desktop?" and the answer is, it shouldn't make a difference, typically. Your account should work the same on any device (with regard to posting ability). Unless there are security settings on your ipad that are causing the problem, you might also ensure the browser you're using on your ipad is the most recent update, in case it's an issue of unsupported browser. Also try clearing the browser cache on your ipad.