Movies Section: What is your favorite Robin Hood movie of all time?

IMO: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)

Honorable Mentions: Robin Hood (1973), The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I'd go with Robin and Marian (1976), just because Sean Connery has a great presence and I love Audrey Hepburn.

HM: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991).

I haven't seen the 1938 version with Errol Flynn, but I've heard it's good. Need to find a way to watch it.

Does Robin Hood: Men in Tights count? I thought it was funny.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Robin Hood: men in Tights.

I hated Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves because Kevin Costner didn't bother to learn an English accent.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Adventures of Robin Hood with Errol Flynn and Olivia de Haviland

• 1 month ago

The Adventures of Robin Hood

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Definitely RHPOS. Only 1 scene ruined the movie and that was when the sherriff spit out saliva instead of blood. Even for pg-13 that was bs.

Anyway it's still one of my favorite movies.

Robin hood with russell Crowe next.

I never cared for men in tights the comedy or saw all of it.

• 1 month ago

Robin Hood: Men In Tights.  I love Mel Brooks.

Honorable mention would be Prince of Thieves.  Costner was dirt awful in that, refusing to go to an accent coach and learn to do a English accent.  But Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham was SOOOOOO good.  RIP Alan Rickman.

• 1 month ago

Agreed. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) is the best one. But it's Guilty pleasure, too.

Honorable Mentions: Robin Hood (1973), Robin and Marian (1976), The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938), and Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993).

• 1 month ago

well the best one was the one with errol flynn and olivia dehavilland The Adventures of Robin Hood made in 1938

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Errol Flynn of course.

• Olive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I just liked the cartoon movie

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.