Movies Section: What is your favorite Robin Hood movie of all time?

IMO: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)

.

Honorable Mentions: Robin Hood (1973), The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)

I'd go with Robin and Marian (1976), just because Sean Connery has a great presence and I love Audrey Hepburn.

HM: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991).

I haven't seen the 1938 version with Errol Flynn, but I've heard it's good. Need to find a way to watch it.

Does Robin Hood: Men in Tights count? I thought it was funny.

• Snid

Robin Hood: men in Tights.

I hated Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves because Kevin Costner didn't bother to learn an English accent.

The Adventures of Robin Hood with Errol Flynn and Olivia de Haviland

The Adventures of Robin Hood

Definitely RHPOS. Only 1 scene ruined the movie and that was when the sherriff spit out saliva instead of blood. Even for pg-13 that was bs.

Anyway it's still one of my favorite movies.

Robin hood with russell Crowe next.

I never cared for men in tights the comedy or saw all of it.

Robin Hood: Men In Tights.  I love Mel Brooks.

Honorable mention would be Prince of Thieves.  Costner was dirt awful in that, refusing to go to an accent coach and learn to do a English accent.  But Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham was SOOOOOO good.  RIP Alan Rickman.

Agreed. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) is the best one. But it's Guilty pleasure, too.

Honorable Mentions: Robin Hood (1973), Robin and Marian (1976), The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938), and Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993).

well the best one was the one with errol flynn and olivia dehavilland The Adventures of Robin Hood made in 1938

Errol Flynn of course.

• Olive

I just liked the cartoon movie