Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Can I change my vote?

I already voted for Trump by mail last week but I’m having second thoughts.  I want to vote for Biden.  

No, you can't.  Not legally, anyway.  If you do & it's found out, you can be fined &, if the infraction is great enough, even imprisoned.  That's the way it is at all levels of jurisdiction in Canada, anyway.  I've been an elections officer since 1996.  The whole idea of voting is to do it right the 1st time.  Seen from Canada, there was NEVER a right time to vote for the Orange Fraud.  I'm quite sure there are 10's of millions of U.S. electors who have "buyer's remorse" over the disastrous choice they made in 2016.  Your National Debt per capita has increased by 20,111 since he began his Reign of Error 45 months ago.  Meanwhile, Canada's N.D. per capita is only $18,290 across 153.33 years.

Your a liar shut up

• donnie

Your ballot was probably tossed out by now and replaced with a Biden vote by now honey no need to do anything 

Just go vote on Election Day November 3.

Trump said you could vote twice, so vote for Biden too.