What do you like to do in your spare time?

What spare time?  All my time is my own to do whatever I wish to do.

I find that I have very little time to myself now.

play video games. im trying to get into learning how to fix cars because eventually imma need to learn when i buy a new/used car and use it for racing. right now im fixing up my current car which is a van which is too much for me because i mostly drive alone so i don't need all that extra space plus it's heavy. i mean i can race in it but not my style. many people have vans/weird cars they work on for just racing purposes pretty cool. 

told my friend if they ever built a track here i'd fix it up and race in it for sure just for shets and giggles but rn im fixing just to learn and because it wouldn't pass safety check coming up. now it should only 1 major issue which idk if it will pass or not. passenger window won't roll down and it's tinted but it's not illegal but knowing them they gonna tell me to roll it down so they can test it and if not then they wont pass me. motor i think is gone so gotta learn how to do that. maybe easy idk 

• susan

I like to watch sports on television. I do crafts and I like to get together with famly and friends.

Sex, play my guitar, watch television, read, etc.