Hina asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

Is the current way of teaching online is making students fully capable to meet the needs of 21st century?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go back to in person schools no makss 

• 2 months ago

WHAT "current way" of teaching online? There are as many ways as there are schools and teachers.

• 2 months ago

WHAT "current way" of teaching online?  There are as many ways as there are schools and teachers.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not if that's how kids are going to write sentences.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Orla
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Children used to go to american schools to learn how to live in rural areas and be farmers. Now they are learning how to be urban dwellers who can program computers.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is a complex question. I can tell you that I see many students who can do a lot on their phones, but very little on a computer. If their online learning is structure correctly, they will learn important skills in using technology that are, indeed, needed for the 21st century. However, I see many teachers trying to take all of that learning out of the classes- to simplify the technology too much for students. I also see teachers who can't think of any form of instruction other than talking at the students, so they record lectures, or deliver lectures over zoom, while students sit there passively. That's not equipping anyone for anything. On the other hand, many teachers are trying very hard to make online learning interactive, collaborative and stimulation, which is very much what students need. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are you a retarded teacher?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

One of the more important skills in life is that of good interpersonal skills and online education cannot teach those skills nor help students develop them.. 

• Not
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No, calculators always make people retarded.

• 2 months ago

As per me, the current way of teaching online is making a child fully capable to meet the needs of 21st century. There are many reasons behind it:-

1. A child is free to work according to his/her time management skills.

2. A child has the time to think more about career.

3. Child is free from physical tiredness.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.