Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Is their any scientific evidence for a creator ?

I’m not a Christianbut I do believe in a creator God , whom I pray to , but I was wondering is their any evidence for a creator at all ? 

123 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Look around you, same designer

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Nope.

The idea of an intelligent creator doesn’t even rise to the level of hypothesis.

If however you wanted to pray to an event and regard a non sentient process as a creator then praying to the Big Bang is at least more realistic than making stuff up if you must pray to something.

But I guess the purpose of prayer is a form of begging or barter system and a non sentient process reaction or event will not respond to whatever you think you might get.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. Science deals with Reality not superstitious fairy stories.

As one creationist put it "The Big Bang Does Not Explain The Origin of The Universe" despite the FACT that it does, it specifically explains just that.

Quite why a 'Biologist' thinks he should be an expert over a Physicist or Cosmologist is beyond me.

• 2 months ago

A mother and a father creates a baby. The designer of life has more patterns than randomness. Everything has a calculation that mathematically beauitful. Even in space there seems to be patterns, like a chess board. They are placed with up most care. Our creator want us to be free to choose. He has given us a chance to have free will. If he lets us see him will we be free or feel like we should do as he said? Then we would not be able to worship him by choice more like by force, due to fear. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Science is defined as the search for naturalistic causes of observed phenomena.  If you're searching only for naturalistic causes, then you're never going to find supernatural causes.  

Update:  Note to thumbs-downers.  Maybe my opinion doesn't count because all I have is a Ph.D. in a biological field.

• 2 months ago

Nothing that is credible.

Most that is given is wishful thinking,  circular logic or equally explained by chance.

• 2 months ago

If you mean a "naturalistic" explanation for a Creator, that definition of science ws contrived in order to disqualify a supernatural creator.  

However the only way to provide a clear explanation for the existence of the universe, the earth, and the existence of the life on the earth, is to acknowledge the only way to accomplish these things- with an all-powerful, intelligent, personal, purposeful, eternally living Being to cause them to exist.

The more we study the tremendous complexity of matter and energy, the amazing life systems that work seamlessly, and also what humans are able to learn and. accomplish with what we have been given, the more sense it makes to search for the obviously Intelligent Cause of our existence.

Yet these are the very things that many scientists study, but their worldview, and reluctance to discover a Creator to whom we all are also accountable, keeps many of them from acknowledging his existence.

Still a powerful Creator God is built into the human consciousness for as long as we have existed.  If we humbly, sincerely, search for him, he will let himself be found, and with such a truly scientific search, we could find that he is not far off from each one of us.

Source(s): Jw.org
  • 2 months ago

There is no SCIENTIFIC evidence of any religious belief. That's what makes it religion and what makes science science. 

If you are looking for any proofs, you can stop now--there isn't any, there won't BE any and religions would not want it anyway--because proofs from science tear down the tenets of FAITH and BELIEF.  Those are central to all religions and they form the core beliefs of them. If you don't believe, they mean nothing--and if things get proven, they aren't beliefs any more. They're facts. 

• Rjgmh
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

DNA is an information carrier, Now information is not created by random processes. Information can only originate from an intelligence. Add to that that there ar machines that read and interpret the information in your cells, Making the claim that it originated by chance even more dumb.

If you have information in the first life form it means that it must be created by an intelligence, we call Him God.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. Science is the study of the natural universe in natural terms. Supernatural/spiritual realities lie totally outside the realm of science, and science therefore cannot make any relevant statements concerning such realities. Which leaves science in the position of having no possible explanation for the origin of the universe. The "Big Bang" is not an explanation. The next obvious question is who/what cause the Big Bang?

born again Christian biologist

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.