Will you be the first in line to get the Covid-19 vaccine or will you wait until the side effects are known and people don’t develop autism?

2 days ago

reported as chat

Most of us will have to wait until we get an invitation

The vaccines have gone through 3 phases of clinical trials, tens of thousands of people for each one.  And then reviewed by the FDA.  I'm taking it and looking forward to being able to live normally again.

Yes, I will take the vaccine when it is available to me. It is simply a matter of what is the greater risk. 

.

After seeing all of the thumbs down I have to assume there is a virus going around that infects some people with a very bad case of the "stupids"

• Murzy

When Dr Fauci takes it, I will take it.

• Biff

I won’t be first in line. First responders, the people at greatest risk, will be. 

" Front Line " health care workers will be required to be vaccinated long before it's available to the general public . We can watch to see what happens to them .

• Lili

People don't develop autism past the age of toddlerhood anyway, and a vaccine/autism connection has been repeatedly debunked by serious studies.

I intend to get the vaccine as soon as it is available to me.