?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 2 months ago

Jokes & Riddles: Do your odd socks outnumber the matched pairs....?

Mine do....

I think the washing machine was eating them. That's why it died....

You don't have any odd socks, Roodharige. I've never lost any of your socks doing the laundry, Buster.

Don't believe him, people. He bought me a new washer/dryer set because I wanted it.

• The lint in the lint trap must come from somewhere.

Yes. But only by one.

No, because all my socks are black.

LOL Nice one RR.

• ?

Yes, but what the matched pairs lack in numbers they make up for with improved military technology providing them with real-time threat assessment, improved tactical awareness, and air superiority in combat situations against the odds.

I solved that problem by buying socks all the same color. Now it doesn't matter which two I pull out of the drawer.....they are all the same. 

• ?

If I have two pair of green socks and two pair of blue socks you can bet at one time or another I'll have two pair of mixed green and blue socks 

Did that make sense?

it might with some of them

They're all odd (argyle).

Yes,and I was going to wear my brown and white sox but I can't find the brown one.