RR
Lv 6
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 2 months ago

If you told your doctor you had an irrational fear of palindromes, would he prescribe Xanax?

Update:

@ Pronk - OH WOW!!! That brought back memories of my single days when I bought sports cars! (I don't remember so many girls, though)

@ Weasel - How fast is a RACECAR in reverse?

@ CT - Sadly for me, Apixaban is very familiar!

@ BK - So no Led Zeppelin for you!

@ Anon - I was using reverse psychology

Update 2:

@ Pronk again.  - I remember listening to Fleetwood Mac and "The Chain" as I drove along with the hood down. I had been crawling along in London traffic for an hour and was at the lights at the bottom of the on-ramp onto theopen road of the M3 motorway. The lights went green as "The Chain" reached its crescendo. "The Chain" was used as the theme music to the Grand Prix TV coverage. I rocketed away like I was first on the grid. Glorious!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Redivider,RR..

She gave me the Xanax bottle,but I returned half of’em back into her glove;

She was a M*A*S*H* doctor that deified O’Reiley,she had a real Radar Love. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Sy-HsxAFQ

comment-Don’t give me your Saab stories,RR 🤣👍

• 2 months ago

well, you could never be a RACECAR  driver then, that's for sure. 

• 2 months ago

I suspect Soros is behind this.

Have you ever noticed that drug names make just as much sense backwards, as forwards; Alprazolam-Malozarpla, Apixaban-Nabaxipa, Alirocumab-Bamucorila.

Who comes up with these names.

RR; well, at least it's a step up from the constant monitoring of warfarin.

• 2 months ago

Yes,and now I have a fear of dirigibles.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Now you're just talking backwards.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.