Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Liberals what rights should be striped from citizens that refuse to get vaccinated?

Update:

And you say you're not authoritarian.

Update 2:

Anonymous you are aware of that 99% of the people recover from the virus.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

The way they're going they/liberals will make anyone not taking the virus vaccine to sew a 'Star of David' on all their shirts and live in fenced off ghettos.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Public health is part of the social contract. As long as at least 70% of the population gets vaccinated, we'll mostly be protected. People who don't get the shots need to wear the masks for a lot longer, though, because wearing masks minimizes the symptoms if you catch it, and the hospitals really need a break. 

About 35 or 40 years ago, it was suspected that I'd been exposed to tuberculosis and I tried to show the health department that I'd always been allergic to the TB Test itself - all my life. My chest Xray was clear, and yet they still put me on the treatment regimen. In fact, I moved to a different state during that time, and the new state tracked me down to finish the treatments. I still don't believe I had been exposed to TB, but it was my civic duty to do it, because TB can be devastating to the population. And it's not nearly as communicable and deadly as this virus. There will be other "new" diseases in coming years - certainly in your lifetime if you survive this one, so unless you live like a hermit in some remote location, you should really consider getting the vaccine and just get over it. 

• Dan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

NONE!! But people should make their decisions based on advice from their physicians, not from the internet. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no need , the corona will do that for us . 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just make them wear a yellow triangle sewed to their shirt front.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

paint a white stripe down their back

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The right to health insurance.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The right to leave their County wherever they live should be the first thing.

• 2 months ago

All of them.   

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.