Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Will a nuclear war ever happen?

• TedEx

We will never know. It will be "BOOM!!!!!!}and we will all be long gone 

How sharp is that rock over there? Survival is who crushes there foes better then the next guy?

• Cee

At this point in time, I can only hope...

• Zack

I think one will happen someday. Not within a few years, but probably this century.

I think so.

I do not think it will be full-scale exchange. 

My prediction is that two nations with nukes, like maybe India and Pakistan, or Iran and Israel, wind up warring with each other and fire a nuke or two off at each other.

• sarah

Matthew 24:21,22 fortells of a time when mankind will try to kill all flesh off the planet.  Every living thing.  Only a nuclear war would do that.  So it will come close to that.  I think we did when Trump was in power.  But when it comes to that Jesus will come.

It already happened.    And the next big war will see nukes used as they are too useful in solving some tactical issues,  such as how do you take out an aircraft carrier with minimal effort?  

All it would take would be one wacko leader of a nuclear power to set off an exchange. The nuclear capable powers are increasing in number.

• Kathy

Maybe someday it could happen.

🥴

I used to watch a lot of NASA or ufo docus. 

They say that this is how the world ends. Nuclear warfare.