Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Anyone else get migraines from reflections off computer screens and smartphones and found a solution?

My eyes hurt and water, and I get a headache when I look at reflections: computer monitors, smartphones, the reflection off of someone's eyes when making keeping sustained eye contact, and even making eye contact with my own image in the mirror.

yes i do to, but its from all light not just reflective screens. So i dim the lights at home when this happens. If you can do that then during the headache i encourage you to lower the screens brightness. 

That isn't a migraine symptom.It's simply eyestrain.You probably need corrective lenses.

you need to get your eyes tested and wear spectacles

• Tavy

Get your eyes tested. There are anti glare glasses.

i would talk to your doctor about it

🥴

Sleep. Or give your eyes a break. Aspirin. Ibuprofen. Tylenol.

Yes.

I used to get them when I was a kid. Just had one last night and this morning.