Why are men such terrorists?

Whether they are an Islamic terrorist or a White school shooter, these people are ALL male!

I'm not saying most men are terrorists, I'm saying most(if not all) terrorists are men.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well I’d say only because males are capable of doing it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

“the notion that white men of privilege are disproportionately represented among mass shooters—indeed, that they make up ‘nearly all’ of them—is a myth.”

The current political climate makes it unacceptable to point to any race of mass shooter except for one that's white.https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/10/what-t...

• 1 month ago

This is not the case, for instance Leila Khaled and Patty Hearst.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Before rushing to play pin the tale on the honkey, did anyone bother to check the history of mass killings?

Because I have–a comprehensive list dating from 1982 through 9/16/2013 is found at Mother Jones here–and guess what?

Of the last 20 mass killings of that period, 9 were perpetrated by non-whites.

That would be 45 percent, which exceeds non-whites’ 37 percent share of the population.

Of the last 30 mass killings, 11 were committed by non-whites–right at the 37 percent mark.

nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com/2014/06/pin-tale-on-honkey-myth-of-white-mass.html

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is true. Who knows lol 

• Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, men are clearly the aggressor sex. And why not? Physically, testosterone makes men more dangerous. When a woman is having her monthlies and gets aggressive and snappy, is how we men are all month long. We just are more used to it, and society is more used to us. The bigger reason is culture, of course. Terrorists are people who see themselves as soldiers in an important war (for their religion, their way of life, whatever). The role of soldier naturally falls to men. Sure, women can and do serve, but until fairly recently men were EXPECTED to march off and die for the king upon request. That's thousands of years of war heritage in every man. And for many men, they are raised in dominant, authoritarian homes where things are 100% right or 100% wrong. Look at Osama Bin Laden. He was raised in a strict religious culture. Then he was sent to the UK to be educated and all around him he saw decadence and wrongness. He decided to use his financial and intellectual powers to strike back for traditional values and independence from the west. A warrior as it were. That's the kind of people who make terror. In their own minds, they are noble heroes, doing a man's work.

• 1 month ago

"Why are men such terrorists?"

UPDATE; First off,  White men are actually underrepresented as mass shooters with respect to their percentage of the population.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2017/10/08/myth-white...

Answer:

You mean why are men such heroes?  You see, it all depends on how you view men. If you view them by the example of few scum buckets then your view of men will be terrible.  How's your dad, by the way?  I liken to view men and women by the examples of the best of them, and live in a happier world.  I love you Mom!!

Imposing collective responsibility onto men for the acts of criminal terrorists or mass shooters is on par with Hitlers final solution for the Jews.  Yes, he did the same thing you are doing except he declared that not all Jews were committing the offences he was fighting against, but those people that were committing those offences were all Jews.   Sound familiar?  It's verbatim your "question".  Just replace men with Jews and terrorists with shysters. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The majority of terrorists are men, true. There are also women terrorists. About ten years ago, we had the first female suicide bomber. Nevertheless, the men outnumber the women, as you say. Why? Men who become terrorists believe they are fighting some evil or another that's affecting their lives, so they take action. Women are less likely by their nature to act violently.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like how people blame all school shootings on white men even if other races of men and women have been school shooters. Don't mind that though, just keep being racist and sexist as if no one notices it. After all, it's socially and politically correct to be racist and sexist towards white men. 

It's like how people claim that white men commit the most mass shootings even if black men commit the most mass shootings. White men commit the mass shootings that the liberal "news" organizations notice, while the mass shootings in shitholes known as Baltimore get ignored entirely.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.