Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I want Ken Jennings to be the prementant host of Jeopardy would u want Ken Jennings be the prementant host of Jeopardy?

• Summer
    1 week ago

I like him so I'm not against it.

I think Ken Jennings should marry Kendall Jenner and change their names to Ken Jen !

Somebody give Harold Sylvester (Griff ) an acting job on a tv show the man deserves to be working .

Ken Jennings deserves the job.

I want Levar Burton to be the permanent host!!

Source(s): Bing News, Yahoo! News, and Google News

Ken Jennings seems good, Kelly Ripa? Please no way.....maybe someone new with a great personality....or how about Iggy Pop??????

• EddieJ

He is competent and that's all the host has to be.  But I really don't care who the host is.  I'm fine if they keep using guest hosts as long as they know how to spell "permanent".  Spelling it wrong twice is proof that this is a fake question.

oh god please NO . anybody but ken . 

• ?

Anyone who can put more charisma will be a good host.