Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who has the beautiful face, Angelina Jolie or Monica Bellucci? Why?

Angelina Jolie and her luscious lips do it for me.

Although I’ve seen prettier, I think they’re both really pretty women but I find Monica Belluci prettier. Angelina is too fake! 

For me Angelina Jolie by far.  It's the lips for me.

Monica Bellucci, easily.  Angelina Jolie hold exactly zero sex appeal for me.  Now possibly that because when you look at her, you don't see her, just the sum of all the cosmetic surgeries she's had.

Science says the most symmetrical face features will win. :)  Monica is 56 now, and Angelina is 45. They're both beautiful women, but I've always preferred Monica Belluci. Here is Monica in 2000. 

• GF

I don't know who Monica Bellucci is, or what she looks like. Angelina Jolie isn't my type. She is pretty, but I don't find her to be attractive 

Angelina Jolie!!!!!!!

Source(s): Wikipedia, Bing Image Search

Monica Bellucci

They  are  both beautiful

i think they both do