Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Do you think I am insane?

I asked a guy friend who i have been hooking up with if he had a STD twice but he replied with "what is wrong with you? you already asked me." We slept together 8 times. Unprotected sex I really don't want to catch anything I went to go get tested waiting on results  any advice?

My advice is don't have unprotected sex is you are going to be neurotic about it and worry forever. It is what it is. 

My other advice is don't bother to ask people after the fact on having sex with them. They can be held legally liable if they knowingly give somebody an STD. The key point is "knowingly" and so they will claim they didn't know or you didn't get it from them. If you are going to ask about STD history then do it before or don't bother at all. Having sex 8 times isn't an accident and you pretty much made it consensual to all consequences suffered thereof. 

Own it and move on unless you end up with an STI that doesn't go away in which case you will have to  tell everybody before hand that you have an STI.