Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 2 months ago

Where can I find this?

Where can I find a corn ball, or corn shaped ball?

u dont "find it" you cook it...  its like anything else breaded and deepfried.  only diff i see in the pics is they prob used a freezer to solidify the material, then breaded it, and bam into the fryer.  yes, it works, not hard, but i wouldt say its a dumb question.  my girl is a veggie and i do this for her all the time, quick meal say the least.  cheese, broc, green peppers, whatever ya want.  make your liquid goo, freeze it, defrost a little till its manageable, then bread it.  bam into the fryer, done deal.  425ish for about 5 mins.  keep a stash in the freezer, she wont know how "hard" u worked to make her happy, so win win right?

Source(s): i didnt own a microwave till girl moved in lol